Friday, September 7, 2012

Self Discoveries and other random info!

So this is my first OFFICIAL post aside from the welcome post i did earlier today and while i dont have any new awesome news, i felt the need to write something. 

I'm currently working on a short story for an anthology. Its another horror story and as I'm working out the rest of the outline for it, I've discovered that I have a pretty sick and twisted mind! Something else I've learned is that i actually LOVE writing horror, it seems to be something i may be good at eventually. Ive had people tell me The Soul Collector (my story for The Withering Darkness anthology) is the creepiest thing they've ever read and i absolutely can not wait until they read this new story. I think I might top myself on the creep factor this time folks!! I wish i could share more details on it but i cant. So for now... Ill get back to writing so you guys wont have to wait much longer!! Well after this quick update about myself...

Reading: Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Writing: Awesome horror story
Listening to: Change (In the house of Flies) by The Deftones
Snacking on: string cheese and grapes

Have a great night guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment