Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Release Dates & new WIPS!!

Hey guys!!! Have some awesome news!!

The first book in The Eros Sisters Series, Symphoni, will be out March 15th, 2013!!! YAY!! Mark your calendars guys because this is one release you dont want to miss! I will keep you posted on blogtours and such so make sure you check back for more news.

Also... MORE NEWS!!! I am currently working on a prequel to Symphoni called Legend (title subject to change! Dont judge me! lol) and Im hoping to have it out and in your hands in Nov/Dec!!! Again! Make sure you check back for more news and the release date for it because you REALLY dont want to miss it. Im only just starting it and I love the story already!!

Heres an unedited preview to Legend!! Hope you like it!!

 From The Journal Of Legend Deimos
January 23rd

My head is buzzing and I can feel myself becoming twitchy as I sit here writing, the sound of the pen scribbling across the pad is sending flashes of pain into my head but I need to get this out of my mind and on to paper as I frequently find my brain too full of thoughts to think clearly. I hope that makes sense. Not that it matters as I will be the only one reading this.

Im not sure what to do with myself at this point. Immortality can only be bearable for so long when your only real companion is your twin sister and you're always on call for whatever evil deed the Titans have planned for you. It gets old. Hundreds of years of life and you still aren’t your own person. Unable to be completely free without always wondering who's peering over your shoulders. Sometimes I lay in bed and just think of all the things I could be doing and the different choices I would make if I were in charge of my own destiny. But that's not the way things are when you are created for a specific purpose and have real choices in life. This is the way things are for me. This is the way things always will be and I need to learn to accept it. For my safety and for that of my sister's I just need to keep my mouth shut and do as I am told.

But I'm Legend Deimos. And everyone knows that keeping my mouth shut is damn near impossible.


Now... ON TO THE UPDATES!!!

Reading: Caught In The Dragon's Cove by Ressa Empbra
Writing: Legend
Listening to: Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
Snacking on: grapes and pepsi!!

Stay lovely guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment